Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Favre to the Jets.

I'm glad that everyone is moving on. I personally think Brett is going to stink it up this year. NY is completely different than GB and given that he will be under a microscope and expectations are high with the amount of money the Jets spent in the offseason, I think he is going to fail. I think he will have difficulty adjusting to the new scheme, coaches, players, locker room, uniform, media, etc. By midseason, I think he will be questioning his decision to come back and it will all be over. He will hear the boo birds and there will be tons written about him. Favre is a small town country boy and GB fit him nicely. Going to the big apple and being a private kind of guy won't suit him well. He will regret his decision and sadly he will have ruined some of his legacy and greatness.

No comments: