Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Saw this movie yesterday. AWESOME!

Great story. I had a couple of minor issues with it. Namely it was hard to tell how much time had passed in certain sequences so it was difficult to see how long the transformation of things took. I also thought the movie could have been a little longer to help explain and show the transformation and changes in people/apes. The move is a little over an hour and a half and typically I don't care for really long movies but I enjoyed this one and thought it could have used a bit more time to help explain the transformation.

I also thought some things were a little too simplistic but those things were minor and really just being nitpicky.

All in all, it was a great film and if you haven't seen it, you definitely should.

No comments: