Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boudreau hired by Ducks

Didn't take long for him to find work. In fact, I'm sure that once Boudreau was available is hastened the Ducks management to fire their coach.

Listened to Boudreau yesterday and he sounded like he really couldn't do much more here in Washington. He said he tried everything to get the players motivated but it just didn't work. When a coach says that, the decision to let him go is pretty easy.

He also said that he had not really ever faced in his coaching career multiple beatings the way the Caps were taking recently. He was classy in the interview. I liked him and he did a lot for the organization. I wish him well in Anaheim and I also hope that Hunter can turn things around for us.

1 comment:

Rob said...

They'll win in Anaheim because BB can coach.

I'm really not sure whether the Caps will turn it around because the players have not shown much heart the last month.