Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

D. Hall targeting Romo's rib

Answering a question about targeting Romo's rib, D. Hall responded with, "Absolutely. I want to get a chance to put my helmet on whatever's hurt," Hall said. "Romo's ribs -- I'm going to be asking for some corner blitzes. If I know Felix Jones' shoulder's hurt, I'm not going to cut him. I'm definitely going to try to hit him up high, so that's just part of it.

"If you know something's wrong with an opponent, you're going to try to target in on that. We're going to try to definitely get as many hits on that team as possible."

Hall was asked if Romo should just go ahead and put a target on the rib that was broken.

"He ain't got to," Hall said. "I already know where it is. We'll be all right. We find it. I'll find it."

This can come across as dirty but he is only saying what all players do. When ever an opposing player has an injury, there is no question opposing players go after that guy with intent to aggravate the injury. If anyone believes otherwise, they are just naive.

3 comments:

JSR said...

why not... if Romo is gutsy enough to play with a broken rib... then its all fair game... i say end his season... one less nfc contender to deal with for the Packers

j, k, and s's d said...

No problem with what he said. All players think what he said.

deepie said...

It's a bit classless and unnecessary, but I like the confidence. I just hope he remembers that winning the game is more important than knocking out Romo.