Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Redskins moves

I like that we have been careful at the beginning of FA. It's a nice change of pace and it also gives a good indication that Danny boy is taking a back seat and allowing Shanny and Allen to drive. That is a huge accomplishment in and of itself.

The signing of Hicks was a nice pick up. I will say that I am a little disappointed that we couldn't get Clifton and/or Pashos. I can only assume this means we will take Okung or another top lineman with our #4 pick in the draft.

I know we resigned Rabach (which I like) and Mike Williams (don't really care) but we could certainly use another quality O lineman in FA and then draft one. O line needs to be completely rebuilt.

I have agreed and enjoyed every move the Redskins have made since they fired Zorny so hopefully we continue to be smart.

In a side note, I was watching a 1985 Bear/Packer game on the NFL network last night and didn't realize Zorny played on GB. He was pathetic in the game. It was interesting because despite his VERY poor play, he had that same look to him that he did as a coach where it was like "I believe in my abilities and nothing else matters." I commend him for the attitude but at some point you just might not be good enough.

No comments: