Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2009

UVA gets win against UNC

Good win for the Cavs. Pretty boring game. Two teams that could barely move the ball. Watched for a few minutes and fell asleep.

UVA plays Indiana next week in Charlottesville. It's a winnable game but UVA hasn't won those games so far this season so it is no gimme. If UVA can win a few more games in the weak ACC this year they may find themselves in the Sassin Noodles WhoGivesAShatNoOneIsWatchingBecauseWeReallySuck Bowl!

Good luck, Cavs!!!!

To Robs, I will post after a UVA win. I typically don't post things over the weekend that was the only reason I hadn't posted anything yet. Interestingly, you only have anything to say about UVA if they win. You have never posted anything on any of my other UVA postings.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I don't think there is anything to comment on when the entire content of your posts are "They sucked!" and "They suck."

Frankly, you don't watch UVA football. You aren't a fan. You aren't an alumnus. You have made your dislike of Groh clear. There is little reason to comment on your site about UVA.

When I have something to say, I usually post about it on my site.

j, k, and s's d said...

You're right, I don't have much investment in Wahoo football other than I know several people that went there. All of them agree that Groh is mediocre. As Deepie has mentioned, they have brought in talent but it never translates on the field. They have one of the higher paid coaches who is not producing. Seems to me UVA deserves more. If you are fine with Groh and the program, than good for you.

I will catch some UVA football when it is on because my wife is interested in knowing the score and from what I have seen, they are not very good.

The UNC game was a good win for them and they may turn their season around a little bit. Again, Indiana at home is a must win game for them and then I think they have MD away which is a winnable game since both teams aren't very good. If they can pull out those, they may end up with a mediocre season. Still, it doesn't seem like UVA should settle for mediocrity.