Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A.I. Results

Noop Dogg hung on. He was in the bottom two but thankfully Megan was kicked out. It was long over due.

Still, Noop Dogg has definitely lost his luster. He seems to have lost the momentum he had generated. The judges seem a bit tired of him and his fan base seems to have dwindled some. Again, the guy can sing but he cannot dress nor perform. No worries for him though. I am sure he will have a career in music (as will all of the remaining contestants). They all have talent and reap some success.

Crazy haired dude should be next to get ousted but we'll see. Frankly, after him, it will be interesting to see who gets kicked off each week because they are all viable finalists.

I personally still like Noop Dogg but barring a remarkable turnaround, believe he will only last a couple more weeks. I still think Gokey will win although Kris has been making a very strong push the last couple of weeks. Lambert seems to have won over the crowd and I will admit is a very good performer. I just don't think he has the chops and am annoyed that Paula drools all over the guy.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I'm tired of saying the same thing about Anoop each week - "Great voice, but terrible performance and even worse clothes." His act is very BORING as Simon would say.

I still like Giraud and I also like Kris more and more. Gokey is OK, but I have never really warmed up to him.

Right now, Anoop, Scott, and Lil seem to be the weakest performers and they will be gone before the final five.

j, k, and s's d said...

Fortunately for Nooper's future, people can just listen to his music on their radio and don't have to see him.

That said, he should be able to cut a record and put together something decent.