Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2007

Where in the world is RobsObs and Deepie?

Here are some possibilities:

1. I scared them off.

2. They have run off together and are currently making sweet love to each other.

3. They stuck each of their heads in the other's respective arse in above mentioned love making attempt and have asphyxiated each other.

4. They are arguing over which of the two will go in for gender reassignment surgery so they can have a "normal man/woman" relationship.

5. RobsObs is training Deepie to become the next Muay Thai fighting champion of the world. Given that RobsObs knows nothing on Muay Thai fighting this could present a challenge.

6. RobsObs collapsed and Deepie has been feverishly performing mouth to butt resuscitation...RobsObs collapsed 3 days ago and Deepie has been going at it ever since.

7. They have engaged in a jerkoff war. Given that neither has a dong large enough to be seen by the naked eye, it is hard to tell who is winning.

Knowing what I know of the two of them, all of these are viable possibilities. I will continue to wait to hear from either one of them for their dropoff.

6 comments:

deepie said...

I extracted my head out of my arse long enough to see the 'Skins make it to the playoffs. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Three signs that JKD and RobsObs are currently on a secret rendezvous, dick-tugging trist...

1. They've accepted the fact that Deepie's knowledge of football far exceeds their own.

2. They've accepted the fact that their dong lengths don't exceed anything.

3. Given RobsObs' apparent penchant for accepting mouth to butt resuscitation and JKD's strange familiarity with terms such as the afore mentioned "mouth to butt resuscitation" and "jerkoff war," isn't it obvious that they are currently cuddling in a romantic embrace?

j, k, and s's d said...

Deepie, I am not really sure why/how your three "signs" would give any indication that RobsObs and I are engaging in a secret rendezvous, dick tugging trist but whatever.

Also, because I use terms like mouth to butt resuscitation and jerkoff war makes it hard for me to understand why you would then think that would mean that RobsObs and I are cuddling in a romantic embrace.

In fact, I have been seeking out the two of you. I am glad you extracted you head out of your arse but what good would that do if you extracted it out of your arse only to insert it into RobsObs arse? Again, I don't know what you two dongs are up to but I am sure that whatever it is it can't be good or moral. I pray for your souls.

Good day!

deepie said...

So you're saying you accept points 1 and 2 to be true.

2 out of 3 is good enough for me.

Good day! And once you've extracted your lips from RobsObs' thimble, tell him I said good day to him as well.

j, k, and s's d said...

How did you extract from what I wrote that I ever accepted your points 1 and 2? Based on that comment, it leads me to believe you still haven't extracted your head from RobsObs arse or maybe you have only to insert your head back into your own arse or perhaps you have inserted it into yet another person's arse. Or maybe you are just drunk on RobsObs "love jizz."

I implore you to remove your head from which ever arse it currently resides and get some clarity before you post anything.

Yes, RobsObs likes to sew but I don't care much for his thimble. Good day!

deepie said...

At no time did you deny that my football knowledge is far superior to yours nor did you ever claim that your teeny-weeny dinky is not in fact teeny-weeny. Given these two points, I have to conclude that you accept points 1 and 2 to be true.

So now Robs likes to sew? Have you asked him to crochet a nice quilt for you and him to cuddle under while you two partake in whatever it is that you do?

HAIL 'SKINS and MERRY NEW YEAR dongs!

j, k, and s's d said...

Get off the "jizz." I never accepted the first two points. Let it be known that I categorically deny your first two points.

Yes, RobsObs likes to sew. In fact, he sewed my a nice sock for my dong to keep warm and gave it to me for Xmas. It took him all year to sew given the massive size. He would have sewn you one too but...OH YEAH...you have a vagina. Well, maybe you'll resolve to grow a pair in the New Year.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS and HAPPY NEW YEAR, DONGS!