Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2007

American Gladiators is BACK!

Unbelievable! This is gonna be awesome! The only thing better would be to bring back Nitro as a gladiator.

What I loved about the original one is that you had these huge gladiator dudes with their stupid names (Nitro, Malibu, Tornado, etc.) and then they would bring in these guys much smaller and weaker than them. It's like sending RobsObs or Deepie into the competition. Essentially, it's like sending a woman into the competition. If you want true competition, why bother sending a woman when you should be sending in a gladiator? I guess if you like to see the little guy get pummelled than this is the show for you.

I'd just like to see guys the same size as the gladiators get a crack at them. I'm sure I'll watch just out of curiosity. Nitro used to bug me because he wasn't that big but because he never faced anyone that big, he thought he was some kind of super hero. I would have loved to train for 3 months and taken on Nitro head to head in every competition. In fact, I would have loved to beaten him so badly that I would take over his gladiator job and become SUPER NITRO!!!

No comments: