Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2012

I'M PISSED!!!

 
So I was projected to beat Scott's OrganizedChaos team by like 25 points.  I had a solid lineup and favorable matchups.  I have been good all year but have been incredibly unlucky each week.  Again, I am the overall high scorer but find myself towards the bottom of the rankings with teams much weaker than mine. 
 
Deepie's Thrizzle team looks like it will lose and a win by my team would have taken me from the ninth seed (out of the playoffs) to the sixth seed (into the playoffs).  I had a nice lead after Thursday's game and felt pretty good.  Monitoring yesterday's game, it was pretty tight late into the 4 pm games with Scott maintaining about a 12 point lead.  I had Eli playing tonight so I still felt pretty good.  I blinked and checked the score again and all of a sudden Scott is up by like 40 points.
 
I think he is holding a 45 point lead on me going into tonight's game.  Barring a career game from Eli, I'm done.  What's worse is that Scott and I had the same record and his win does nothing for either of us.  His point total is still below Deepie's so he won't get into the playoffs.  He f'd me.  This has been by far the most frustrating season I have experienced.
 
While frustrating, I also understand that that is the way the cookie crumbles and it happens.  Not much I can say or do.  I know I had a good team and I think I would have been a tough team in the playoffs but it wasn't meant to be.  That said, good luck to you guys in the playoffs.
 
The one good thing is at least I don't have to hope for Eli to do well tonight and hopefully the Skins can contain him.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Looks like me after the Bears blew their game.

Sucks.

j, k, and s's d said...

Looks like me every morning on the can.

I have a hard stool problem.

JSR said...

Good week. Packers climb on the NFC north throne. I win my FF game too and move up to 5th and ready for the playoffs. Clean out urlacher season has been an anomaly! Crazy 1 point losses got the best of the team.