Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Heat and Mavs

I am disappointed the Heat have gotten to the finals. However, they have earned it and I will say that LeBron has really stepped up and played well in the playoffs.

I don't know the West teams as well but it is clear that Nowitski is playing at a high level and the Mavs have done a good job getting through tough teams to reach the finals.

While I don't like Cuban, I do like Nowitski and some of the other guys on the Mavs and I also just don't like the Heat so I will be pulling for the Mavs.

Lets get it on!

2 comments:

deepie said...

I'm not a fan of either team, but I am a fan of ridiculous individual talent. Exceptional athletes in the NBA are rare and these finals have 3 potential all-time greats. The NBA playoffs and finals are an easy 2nd in my book when it comes to the best sporting events. (The NFL is clearly the best). Lebron, Wade, and Nowitski should make these finals memorable.

I think the Heat will win in six, but I'll be happy to see either team win. Both teams have been fun to watch and both teams deserve it for playing with passion and taking their games to the next level during these playoffs.

j, k, and s's d said...

I don't care for the NBA that much.

I rank the football playoffs as the number one sporting event. Followed by:

- NHL playoffs
- NCAA BB championship/tourney
- World Cup
- NBA playoffs
- BB playoffs

Of course, my feelings for the above depend on who is actually participating in the playoffs but generally speaking I would probably rank in that order.