Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bulls lose - series tied 1-1

Watched parts of the game last night and it seemed to me not so much that the Heat won that game but rather the Bulls lost it. Now, I don't like the Heat and I may not be giving them enough credit but it just seemed like the Bulls were missing plenty of open jumpers and layups that they would typically make. The Bulls shot 38% in the first half and still only found themselves down by 2 points going into halftime.

I will say that Udonis Haslem provided excellent play coming off of the bench and LeBron was good down the stretch but I still feel like the Bulls are the better team.

The series shifts to Miami and the Bulls are young so we'll see if they are able to handle the pressures of playing on the road. Next game is Sunday night. Should be a good one.

No comments: