Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grossman predicts the Skins to win the East

Rexy likes being under the radar and playing the surprise role. I have to admit that I love the confidence. However, judging by the looks of Rexy's off season training regiment (which looks like it consisted of drinking a 12 pack of beer and eating 2 dozen chicken wings daily) I'm not sure he is in proper condition to play.

Who knows what will happen. I think there is talent on the team but it is a transition year and a year of rebuilding so expectations have to be realistic. I will really be pulling for Rexy and hope the Skins surprise me this year.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Too much change and uncertainty to expect more than 7 wins. I love Rex but he looks like he is going for the Billy Kilmer physique.

j, k, and s's d said...

I'm fine with 7 wins as long as there is improvement particularly on the defensive side of the ball.

I will say that I do like the shift in culture/mentality. Camp the last couple of seasons have been marred by distractions and this one seems more down to the basics and actually guys competing for jobs in a positive way.