Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CEAFOD Playoffs - Round 2 preview

So after my epic game in Round 1, I face Hoo Knows? in Round 2. I am projected to win by 34 points. However, as Scott is all too familiar with, projections mean nothing. That's why we lace them up and play the game. I am the only higher seed to make it past the first round. I do feel good about my team although some of the individual matchups for my guys concern me. Brees and Colston will be going up against the Raven defense in Baltimore so that is a concern. The Saints O has picked up in recent weeks but it will be cold and there will be a hostile crowd so not sure if they will be able to continue their strong play. Still, I like my team and I fully expect to win this week and make it to the Championship.

In the other matchup, Deepie faces the Maniacs. The Maniacs barely eked their way into the playoffs with a 4-7-1 record. I don't particularly care for the Maniacs and don't really want to see them in the finals. Deepie has been solid but tailed off towards the end of the year. Deepie is favored by about 6 points so it could be a tight match for those guys.

Either way, I fully expect to win it.

No comments: