Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rambo

I wish I could take credit for the below but I was meandering about the world wide internet and found the following on Wikipedia's description of the character Rambo:

"I HATE RAMBO. He resembles a Penis. His hair is gay. I dont like him. He likes Lauren Delicar. Jake Rambo was born on July 26 [[1991 in Detroit of Lesbian and homo Erectus descent. He favorite dish is poop. After high school, he became a male striper with his friend Deon Turman. sometimes late at night he looks and pictures of brad pitt and sticks his fingers up his butt."

For matar aloo's sake, I pray that this is just an error.

3 comments:

deepie said...

You sure this isn't about some random kid named Rambo? Seems completely unrelated to John Rambo, Special Forces Green Beret.

Funny as hell though. It will probably bring a tear to matar alloo's eyes.

j, k, and s's d said...

Take a look at Wikipedia. That description corresponds to the same John J. Rambo, special forces battalion, agent orange, superkiller that we have all come to know and love.

Sorry matar alloo. Looks like your Rambo enjoys eating poo.

matar-alloo said...

Only the poo of evil, jkd!