Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'M 40!!!!

Hard to believe but I made it! 40 years...it went by like a blink of an eye. Mentally I don't feel 40. However, physically my body feels like 50. Emotionally I'm like 10. I suppose it all equals out. I've learned a great number of things over the years and perhaps one of the greatest lessons I've learned is that if you run up behind a woman and kick her in the butt as hard as you can, you will most likely REALLY tick her off (this is true for men too).

2 comments:

deepie said...

Congrats on getting to this major milestone. Instead of kicking women in the butt, maybe you can kick 40 in the butt. Live like 40 is the new 20. Work hard, but play harder. Burn the candle at both ends. Drink yourself silly. Go clubbin' and take hits from the bong. You have a wife and kids so I will suggest that you refrain from womanizing.

Oh yeah...Don't forget to go to the doctor and let him stick his fingers in your arse. That should be as much fun as all the other stuff.

j, k, and s's d said...

Actually, the FIRST thing I did when I turned 40 was call the doctor for the finger probe! That was one of the perks of turning 40! I counted down the days for just that reason!

40 as the new 20, eh? Clubbing, drinking, drugs, eh? Sounds intriguing. I might be afraid that I would be perceived as others at the club as a major perv but that has never stopped me before. I will have to consider that right after my nappy and some Geritol.