Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My fantasy teams

Upon a second look, I actually don't feel too bad about my teams. In reviewing both my teams and the projected points they are expected to score, I believe I have one of the highest totals in each of the leagues. Now I know that doesn't mean a whole lot but it makes me feel a little better because I thought I had drafted miserably and even the projected score would be low.

Critical to my success will be Ahmad Bradshaw. If he can become a solid producer, I have a good shot week to week. Jacobs has struggled with injuries and a falling out with the coaches and Bradshaw has been by far the more effective back. The question is if he is ready to carry the reigns as the featured back. Also, critical to my success is the San Diego WR Malcolm Floyd and/or Santana Moss. My WRs are fairly pedestrian so I will need one or both of these guys to step up if I am to be a championship caliber team.

The NFL regular season starts tomorrow night and I'm already getting a little softy working.

5 comments:

Scott said...

So you only get a full 3 incher when you're with MK and Deepie?

j, k, and s's d said...

So? That's 3 more inches than your vagina.

Scott said...

No you did-dint!

j, k, and s's d said...

OH YES, I Di-ID!!!

HEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!! (as I snap my fingers and turn my back to you and walk away).

Rob said...

Hilarious - when I read "little softy" I immediately thought about your half inch nub of a boner.