Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Erasmus James!

Been a while since I have posted anything and I know it is older news but I like the pick up of Erasmus James. We didn't give up much (a 7th round pick only if James makes the team) and we get a former first round pick. We still need help on the D line and this is a no risk situation with potentially big upside. James has suffered significant injuries over the last couple of years but he is young and has talent. I'm sure he wants to resume his career and get it back on track so we'll see what he brings.

Funny, because if you look at the blogs on the Post's site, the people that normally tear into Snyder, Cerrato, and the rest of the organization seem to actually be coming around. I have to say that I am pretty happy with the moves made during this offseason. However, those guys on the blog love to complain and bitch and moan so to get them to start changing their tune is a huge step. We'll see how it comes together but I am pretty excited about what the Skins are doing.

No comments: