Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2007

Congrats to UVA

I have been pretty critical of UVA and Al Groh this year but I will say they pulled out a big win this week against Wake. Sure, Wake had an opportunity to win it there at the end but they missed the FG and bottom line they lost. I will say it is the first time this year that I believe UVA is a solid team. I still don't think they are in the elite of college football. However, they are deserving of their ranking and a pretty good football team.

2 comments:

Rob said...

What? Who are you? Where is JKD? What have you done to him?

j, k, and s's d said...

I am objective. I call it like I see it. I don't harbor any ill feelings towards UVA or Groh. I didn't think much of them/him but this was probably their biggest victory to date and they deserve credit for the win and their season.