Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Silly Rexy - Part Chaar



RobsObs has been saying that the national media has been hammering Rexy and the locals love him. Here are some sports guys from the Chicago Town Daily News who are saying EXACTLY what I have been saying.

Rexy may turn out to be a great QB and he is young and he may develop. If the Bears were bad and rebuilding, I would probably say stick with the guy and let him grow with the rebuilding team. HOWEVER, I have been saying that the Bears were built to win NOW. They don't have time to allow Rexy to learn and mature when the rest of the team is ready now. The window is not open long enough to allow for that. That is what I have been saying and that is pretty much what these guys are saying.

2 comments:

Rob said...

I love it. Now you pull out some bloggers and say, "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO." When I posted up a blog entry you hammered me. You are such a hypocrite it is absolutely ridulous.

By the way, it turns out they were wrong. They said Rex would keep them out of the Super Bowl.

The D also withered last year and went from great to above average.

I gave you examples where I literally said "Rex sucked" after a game last year, but you still accuse me of being biased. You don't have any comment when yet again, I show you you are absolutely, positively wrong.

j, k, and s's d said...

I still feel like something is missing here. I still cannot understand why Rexy is getting as much heat as he is if it isn't somewhat deserved. I don't think I have ever seen something like this when it isn't at least partially deserved.