Interesting game as I really don't know what to expect. I don't know the Bills well other than their record and a few of their key players (Fitzpatrick, Jackson, Johnson). With all the injuries the Skins have, it's hard to say what they will do. Still, here are my thoughts:
1. Skins need to stop Jackson. Hopefully Fletcher can play as he is our best tackler and a coach on the field. If he doesn't go, we'll probably see Fox in his spot. Also, hopefully can get Atogwe back as I am much more comfortable with him back there rather than Doughty. Doughty is a solid tackler but slower to get to spots in pass coverage. Still, the focus will be to limit Jackson's production.
2. To-RAIN. With Hightower out, Torain is the starter and he has to prove what he can do. He was solid when he was in there last season and has been pretty good this year but we just need to stick with him and get him going. We also need to get TDs and convert 3rd and shorts that he sets up. This was a big issue last week as Hightower was having a very good game but would set up a 3rd and short that we would fail to convert.
3. Converting on 3rd downs. As mentioned above, this will be key.
4. Watching the young WRs. With Moss out, I'm actually kind of excited to see what Paul and Hankerson can do. I think both are eager to get out there and they both have decent size. We need to see if either/both of these guys have what it takes to be an NFL WR.
5. Beck. It's his second start this season. He has had more time working with the starters in practice and is hopefully more prepared. Again, I don't have any real idea what he is going to do so it will be interesting to see him play. Hopefully he doesn't give up bad turnovers. That could be the difference in the game. I don't think he needs to win the game for us but just manage it.
In the end, I think the Skins will put up a good fight but because of the number of injuries (Moss, Hightower, Lichtensteiger, Williams, Cooley, Fletcher, Atogwe), it's going to be a tall order for the Skins to beat the Bills in Toronto. I think the Skins will fall 23-16.